Top 10 ways to scare 20 to 24 year old boys away
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Current mood: Sarcastic
Category: Romance and Relationships
These techniques are tried and tested! Unfortunately, they DO work.
1) Tell them you are looking for a date for your twentieth high school reunion.
2) Have an intelligent and meaningful conversation with them on every occasion.
3) When they say their car is broken (this is the case 90 percent of the time), do the manly thing and offer to drive.
4) Tell them you got your drivers license around the time they were born.
5) Mention in passing that you started college around the time they were born.
6) Leave your black belt lying on the bed.
7) Tell them about the time you drank too much gin and punched a guy four times in the jaw because he was a dog.
8) Spell and punctuate everything correctly when phone texting.
9) Say stuff like, "In the 80's we really DID dance like Molly Ringwald."
10) Say stuff like, "I caught the tail end of the 70's as a teenager!"
comment on myspace